Monday, January 21, 2008

Ta-Da...

Moving right along... I've got my anti-chlor all set. This is the stuff I use when I add water to the Koi outside in out pseudo-pond. A half capful for 50 gallons. Don't think I need too much for this quart of water!
For happy healthy fish

And happy healthy fabric

Rinsed again, washed and dried. Oh, this is way too much fun. I just love this beautiful golden color!

This piece totally knocks my socks off. Well it would if it wasn't so cold -- down to 6 degrees now -- the socks are staying on!

Will definately play some more tomorrow, but now I'm heading for a huge pile of quilts and crawling under them! Oops, forgot one piece! When I read Liz Berg's tutorial, she suggested using a piece of fabric for clean-up. Here's my lovely clean -up strip...

Yeah!

6 comments:

Wild Thread Studio said...

These pieces look very cool. That bottom piece is to die for!

Nikki said...

Beautiful fabric and what fun!

Fulvia Boriani Luciano said...

You should be stoked--excellent work, Gisela!

alice said...

Wonderful! Your sheets probably didn't discharge because they were poly, but the results from this fabric are awesome!

Gisela Towner said...

Thanks everyone for your comments!
I am finding so many thing to use for texture...if I use them all, my whole house will be sparkly clean and sanitized!! LOL!

Gisela

Lora Martin said...

What gorgeous things you have created! Thanks for sharing your process and results.